The Reason for a Blog

July 28, 2005
It’s been a while since I first got the idea of creating my own blog… after a lot of thinking, I decided to create this site as a way of inspiring myself on my Journey to get a good GMAT score (that is off course the reason why I gave this site it’s name).

I had the intention of taking this test a long while ago, but until May, I realized that I have to take it soon, in order to take advantage of the scholarships that I want to get.

And the main reason to create this site, is that I study everywhere, on my lunch breaks, on the way home, at home, and everywhere possible… so this is a good way for me to keep track of where am I in my preparation in a certain moment. And of course, this site will help me to improve my writing skills, so please post if you have any comments.
 
posted by Catalina at 7/28/2005, |

0 Comments: