Sadness / Tristeza

August 04, 2005
Today I had the saddest Blog moment until now… I was talking to a friend of mine and he told me that this whole blog idea was kind of silly… and if I really wanted people to see my work and how I was doing.

I didn’t create this site to show people how good I am with something (in fact I know that I have problems with a lot of points for this test), I just create it to encourage myself to get a better score, and to write in a better way… It is really hard to show in front of everybody your weakness and your strengths. I hope this site can help future GMAT takers, with all the good and bad stuff of the process.


Hoy, he tenido el momento mas triste desde que tengo mi blog, hablando con un amigo, me comento que toda esta idea del blog era como medio tonta y si en realidad quería que la gente viera mi trabajo y como me estaba yendo.

Yo no cree este sitio para andar mostrando que tan buena soy en algo (es mas yo se que tengo problemas con muchas cosas para este examen), yo tan solo lo he creado para animarme a mi misma para tener un mejor resultado y además escribir mejor… De por si es bastante difícil el mostrar en frente de todo el mundo tus fortalezas y dificultades. De todas formas espero que este sitio pueda servir a futuros evaluados, con todas las cosas buenas y malas del proceso.
 
posted by Catalina at 8/04/2005, |

1 Comments:

  At 8/22/2005 9:01 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Keeping a blog up to date can be very time consuming, so if you think you are losing too much time writing about your progress, you should consider writing less often... otherwise I think this is a good idea to get used to write in English, which I believe to be an esential part of the GMAT. I haven't taken the GMAT myself, but I was always tempted to do it...