Robbed :(

February 01, 2006
Yesterday, I got robbed.

It wasn’t a guy with a gun, but somehow they managed to copy the magnetic band of my savings account card, and I have no idea how they got my pin number, but they did, so they took all my money away from an ATM.

Right now I am in the middle of a fight with the bank, so they can help me to get my money back... I don’t know if it would happen, but I really hope so.

Anyway, this has a been a major set back at least for my spirit, but anyway, I hope I can get back on track soon.

So far, I’ve been reviewing all the math stuff that I did in the last months, and I started to study new things. Right now, I am studying fractions.
 
posted by Catalina at 2/01/2006, |

1 Comments:

  At 2/02/2006 7:24 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Sorry to hear that ! :'(. I couldnt bear the thought of someone threatening u !