READING COMPREHENSION / NEW HOME

December 06, 2005
In total I did 99 exercises of reading comprehension and with, for a hit rate of 10% wrong and 90% right. My main problems are focused in four areas: Problems with main idea questions, problem with meaning of words and guessing what the next paragraph will be about and the rest of the problems are concentration problems. Of the 10 questions that I got wrong, 8 I was able to answer right if I had a second chance, this means that I need to be more focused and relaxed when working on this exercises.

I know that a lot of the problem is the fact that I’ve been under a lot of stress, so I am trying to do my best to finish the whole moving and packing business as soon as possible, and in this way being able to concentrate on the test before the T-Day. The good news is that we have a new home, is in a very nice area close to my favorite mall and also with a good amount of nature, the other great thing about this new place is that now I am going to have my own studio, which will really improve my study habits.

My strategy for the reading comprehension part is to improve the main idea part and try to stay more focused, to improve my vocabulary I would need a big amount of time, which I don’t have for the Toefl, but I do for GMAT, so this part would have to wait for this other test.
 
posted by Catalina at 12/06/2005, |

0 Comments: