Freaking Out

December 12, 2005
This last few days have really been a nut case, with all the packing and the preparation for the moving I haven’t been able to do any study, which is making me kind of nervous, because I know that there are a few things that I still need to polish in order to get a good score on the TOEFL, the other problem is that I also need to study for my Red Cross class, on Thursday, we are having a really big test about CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Reanimation) we need to get a really good grade in order to get a diploma for this subject and I haven’t studied a thing and there are a lot of things to study =(

I also need to move, I haven’t done it yet, and I also need to prepare my TOEFL template, anyway, I am trying to keep my cool and be confident that I will get a good score. Yesterday, I thought about rescheduling my test, but the thing is that it would cost me $40 and they don’t have any dates for January, and February is too late since I want to dedicate the whole first semester 2.006 to GMAT, so all I have left is try to keep my cool and pray for the best.
 
posted by Catalina at 12/12/2005, |

1 Comments:

  At 1/13/2006 12:52 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
just watch baywatch for your CPR test ;)