TOEFL: 213-273

December 26, 2005
Last week I presented the TOEFL test, the result is not the best, since I consider that my english is better than what is shown on this range. But, taking into account all the stress that I went trough the last few days I feel o.k. with the score and the best part, is that it means one thing less to worry about.

The only thing that makes me really sad is my essay, I had a wonderfull subject and I had a lot of examples and arguments, the bad thing is that I spend too much time writing the essay and I didn´t had enough time to check for spelling or grammar mistakes, I really hope that they give me a good grade in order to improve my final score.

About the test day and the test site, I found that even though it was a very nice place, the staff wasn´t so nice, it seemed like inquisition or something...

Right now I will spend holidays in Barranquilla, at my parents´house. Their computer is presenting a lot of problems and I will try to fix it. Until then I will work on a GMAT prepartion schedule, I will keep reading my sophie´s world book and I will get a great amount of rest so I can start the year 2006 with tons of energy =)
 
posted by Catalina at 12/26/2005, |

0 Comments: