Test Date Set: July 21st.

April 03, 2006
Yesterday night, I registered for the GMAT; my test date will be July 21st at 9:00a.m.

I think that by setting up a test date I will start to work harder on this test because now I have a deadline that I can’t keep delaying, so I think that this is going to be really healthy for my studies. These last few months have been really hard for me, because of some issues with my family and in my office, so I think that having a date will help me put these things away and just focus on the test.

I took July 21st as a test date, because July 20th is our national holiday, so is a day off to rest and chill out before I take the test on the 21st (I am more of a morning person that is what I wanted to take it early). The good thing is that the center is in the city so it will be easier for me to get there. I will visit it in a few days to check it out.
 
posted by Catalina at 4/03/2006, |

4 Comments:

Hi Vijay,

I think that would be really nice, keep in touch... I also think that a Test Magic thread about test takers in July could be really nice... Maybe I will start it tonight =)


Wish you all the best in your prep.
  At 4/10/2006 8:15 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hey...
  At 4/11/2006 9:12 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hey Catalina! It's nice to hear that you finally inscribed to the test! I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me to take the test and to wish you good luck during your final preparation phase. If you need any help or advice, just let me know..!
Good luck.