New Method

February 28, 2006
Last Monday, was my first week under my new method, and I have to say that I feel really pleased with the results. So far, I haven’t advanced too much in the exercises field, but I feel that I am learning more and that I am getting things in a better and much faster way.

The new method that I’ve been following is to make flashcards of all the concepts that I think I will want to review later, now, I am making the first set of exercises, I got 3 questions wrong out of 9 for a hit rate of 77% right and 33% wrong, but the good thing is that this questions are more GMAT focused, so I think that this is going to really help me improving my math-test-logic.
 
posted by Catalina at 2/28/2006, |

2 Comments:

  At 3/04/2006 10:12 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hey Cat, u r better off using Kaplan's Math review workbook as it is a good refresher to the basic to intermediate GMAT math.

Kaplan 800 does explain the complex GMAT Math well.

PS: i think u must b the cutest girl appearing for GMAT... ;-)
Hi, I am planning on going through Kaplan later... I will check it out, because I am having a little problem with numbers properties, and I hope it can help me... and thanks for the nice words... it made me blush