Chichi

August 01, 2007
I’ve been away for quite a long time, since on the 13th of this month; I received terrible news, my great-aunt died. Usually, it wouldn’t a big motive of sadness, but she was an amazing woman, who happened to be my mentor.

I worked with her for a year in New York, thanks to her, and I had the chance to learn and experience wonderful things because of her, that otherwise, I would never be able to see or experiment.

She also shaped me to be the workaholic that I am today, and she thought me about discipline and how to be gentle at the same time with other, and how important family is. She was the best boss ever, because she always took you to your limits, but she also rewarded the efforts to achieve it.

As you can see, she was extremely cool and nice! And we will always miss her, since she was a very important family member for all of us.

After receiving this news, I traveled to Barranquilla, to be with my grandma, who was very affected, since she was her little sister, I stayed with them for almost a week, and it helped us all to feel better.

Anyway, I wanted to make this post, just to write, a few lines about Chichi, the incredible woman that I pointed on this post.
 
posted by Catalina at 8/01/2007, |

0 Comments: