New Blog: El Mecateadero

December 11, 2006
Well, it happened that I really liked this whole blogging stuff. That is why I decided to open up a new blog, this is one is about a little bit of everything, I just started it... So I hope you guys can visit it sometime. The name of the blog is El mecateadero, it is a Spanish word that accounts for a place where you go with your friends to eat something small between meals and where you hang around and have a good time.

The link to it is: http://www.mecato.blogspot.com/
 
posted by Catalina at 12/11/2006, |

2 Comments:

hello nice informative post...i have also decided to apply for 2008-09...phd programs in management though...

planning to take GMAT in last week of march...hoping to srtart preps this weekend..hows your going?...which schools are u considering..
Hi Thinley... Well right now I am in the middle of moving to my new home...

I will be starting my preparation next year... aproximately on January 13, and related to gmat, right now I am more focused on what went wrong and how to prepare right for this opportunity.

I am persuing a Master in Finance or in Financial Economics, so I am considering European schools, since only a few American Universities offer this programs.

And how is your prep going?