New Start / Nuevo Inicio

October 26, 2005
I am kinda of totally worried about how I didn’t study at all this last month of October, o.k. I know I had a lot of events that made me get away from my old track… at one hand I traveled to Barranquilla, and getting ready for the trip and the trip it self took away a lot of time, and also my birthday (which was yesterday) took away a lot of my time too… and also a lot of work at the office.

Maybe it’s all about getting older or the fact that now I have a date for a test (the TOEFL), but the thing is that from tomorrow I will be working harder about getting things done quickly and fine. Tonight I will get a good night sleep (I am a little tired after yesterday’s celebration) so I can start again with my studying discipline… It might be true that is hard to keep focus if you start studying for the GMAT very early, but the problem is that I really need to since my math is in a very critical state.

Estoy súper preocupada ya que en este ultimo mes de octubre no he estudiado nada, claro, esto en gran parte se debe a varios eventos que he tenido, como el viaje a Barranquilla, tan solo el hecho de viajar a esta ciudad y prepararme me quito mucho tiempo, y también mi cumpleaños (el cual fue ayer) me quito mucho tiempo en celebraciones… y claro el trabajo en la oficina.

Tal vez sea por que me estoy poniendo vieja, o por que ya tengo fecha para hacer un examen (TOEFL) el cuento es que a partir de mañana voy a trabajar mas duro para hacer las cosas más rápido y mejor. Esta noche voy a dormir bastante (Estoy un poco cansada después de la celebración de ayer) para asi poder empezar de nuevo con mi disciplina de estudios… tal vez sea verdad que es difícil el poder mantenerse concentrado en el estudio del GMAT con tanto tiempo de anticipación, pero el problema es que mis matemáticas están en un estado realmente critico.

 
posted by Catalina at 10/26/2005, |

0 Comments: