Radication and FlashCards / Radicacion y Tarjetas

September 18, 2005
I just finished my roots, logarithms and powers chapter. I am really happy because I always had problems with those subjects in the past, but today, I finally understood those concepts. This chapter hit rate after 70 exercises was 1 question wrong (1,5%) and 69 questions right (98,5%)

I also made a good bunch of flashcards with GMAT general information and also started my TOEFL flashcards…


Hoy finalice el capitulo de radicación, logaritmacion y potenciación. Estoy muy feliz por que finalmente pude entender estos conceptos con los que antiguamente tenia problemas. En este capitulo después de 70 ejercicios, me equivoque en uno para un porcentaje del 1,5% mal y 69 ejercicios bien, para un porcentaje del 98,5% bien.

También hice un buen grupo de tarjetas con información general del GMAT, además, inicie mis tarjetas sobre el TOEFL
 
posted by Catalina at 9/18/2005, |

0 Comments: