Strategy Changes / Cambios en la estrategia.

September 25, 2005
Yesterday, I was thinking about all the lessons that I have left to finish my arithmetic’s book and then all the lessons that I have ahead on my algebra book, well I know I am not a math guru, but I have other things to study: English grammar, vocabulary, and also TOEFL and then of course the GMAT itself.

So my new strategy is that I am going to speed up the math part, and also start to combine this part by studying other stuff two times a week, I think that one day I will study English grammar and the other vocabulary. I am also going to work harder on my GMAT flashcards from the OG strategies, and in that way I will be getting more in touch with the test, because I am kind of concerned that it seems that I’m preparing for a Math test rather than the GMAT test.


Ayer, estuve pensando en todas las lecciones que me faltan para terminar mi libro de aritmética y luego en todas las que me falta para terminar mi libro de algebra, y bueno, yo se que no soy un guru para las matemáticas, pero también hay otras cosas que tengo que estudiar, como es gramática inglesa, vocabulario, TOEFL y el GMAT.

Así que mi nueva estrategia es que voy a tratar de trabajar mas rápido la parte de matemáticas y también empezar a combinarlo con otras cosas dos veces por semana, así que un día puedo estudiar gramática inglesa y el otro vocabulario. También voy a trabajar mas duro para terminar mis tarjetas de estudio con estrategias contenidas en el OG y en esta forma podré estar mas en contacto con el examen, ya que estaba un poco preocupada que parecía que me estaba preparando mas para un examen de matemáticas que para el GMAT.
 
posted by Catalina at 9/25/2005, |

0 Comments: