TOEFL DATE: DEC 20 / FECHA DEL TOEFL: DIC 20

October 19, 2005
My TOEFL date has been set, yesterday I registered for the test and I will take it on December 20th, that is a Tuesday at 13.30 hrs, at first I wanted to take it a Saturday, but no positions were free for that date, so I had to take that date, the good thing is that I am over with that scheduling chapter and all I have to do now is study… I will try to study not just for the TOEFL but also as a way to start getting ready for the GMAT Verbal Section.

More details of my TOEFL preparation will follow.


Mi fecha para tomar el TOEFL ya ha sido alistada, ayer, me registre para el examen y lo estaré realizando el 20 de diciembre, el cual es un martes a las 13.30, al principio quería hacerlo un sábado, ,pero no había puestos libres para ese día, así que lo tuve que cambiar, pero lo bueno es que ya termine la parte de registro y ahora todo lo que debo hacer es estudiar… tratare de estudiar no solo para el TOEFL pero también para la parte verbal del GMAT.

Luego, daré mas detalles de mi preparación para el TOEFL.
 
posted by Catalina at 10/19/2005, |

3 Comments:

I wrote the TOEFL oct 14th. I did well I finished the exam in under 2 hours.

Best of luck for your GMAT and TOEFL.

I will be writing the GMAT on Nov 30th.
Hi Sri, tons of luck on the GMAT
Hey best of luck for your exams!!
nice blog