Red Cross Training / Entrenamiento en la Cruz Roja

September 08, 2005
Hi, I am very sorry that this last few days I’ve been off for a while, I’ve been doing a bunch of math exercises, I will post the result later, but the main reason why I’ve been out of the market is because I’ve been on training on the Red Cross so I can be able to help others in case of emergency or natural disaster (this is just a standard training) I will be working on this training once a month and is a really cool activity, we are learning a big bunch of interesting stuff, today, for instance I learned a lot about burning, intoxication... we also runned a lot, and I am feeling incredibly tired. I will be on training until June 2006 or something like that, so I really have to improve my physical shape =)

After all the things that I did today I can only say that the guys from the Red Cross are amazing they really rock!
Hola, lo siento mucho por estar perdida, he hecho algunos ejercicios de matemáticas, estaré escribiendo sobre los resultados luego, pero la razón principal de mi desaparición es que he estado en entrenamiento en la Cruz Roja para ser brigadista y así poder ayudar a otros en caso de desastre natural o alguna emergencia (este es el entrenamiento estándar) y estaré trabajando en esto una vez al mes. Esta es una actividad muy chévere, estamos aprendiendo muchas cosas interesantes como hoy, por ejemplo, que aprendimos sobre quemaduras e intoxicación. También estuvimos corriendo por un rato, y claro me estoy sintiendo muy cansada. Estaré entrenándome hasta mas o menos junio del 2.006, así que tengo que mejorar mi estado físico =)

Después de todo lo que hice hoy, tan solo puedo decir que los socorristas de la Cruz Roja son increíbles!
 
posted by Catalina at 9/08/2005, |

0 Comments: