Going On

May 22, 2006
These last few days I’ve been very interested working on my Practical Algebra book, I already finished two chapters, which is really good, (taking into account that the book has only 12 chapters) but is not as good as I wanted... The problem is that this weekend was a family weekend and I also spend tons of time searching for a cool gift for my mom’s birthday, but so far, I’ve been unlucky. =(

The good thing is that things at the office are getting better and I have more time to study. This would be the last horrible week that I will have in a long while, and this next weekend is a holiday, so we’ll see how much I can work on.
 
posted by Catalina at 5/22/2006, |

3 Comments:

  At 6/01/2006 11:38 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Get well my dear, I miss your quotes and comments, it´s an interesting way to keep in touch with some aspects of your life that I miss sometimes... Mufasa´s Dad.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thanks so much my dear Mufa Dad... you have no idea how much your words mean to me =)