Not everything is bad news

November 09, 2006
Well, I’ve been kind of extremely busy these last few days, but as the title of this post claims... Not everything in life is bad news.

I got my official score, of course the result is the same sad thing, but the only good aspect was my AWA score... I got a 5, and taking into account how nervous I was and the horrible subjects that they gave me and the fact that I never practiced a single essay; it was a really good grade.

Other good news: I had a great birthday... Thank you all for your warm wishes... =) But the best news ever is that the bank passed the loan to buy our dream apartment, so that is the best news ever!!! I also started to study, and this time I am very enthusiastic about it.

Next week I will be out of town, in a company training... I hope I can get some time to study between classes... I think I will.

Tomorrow I will be posting my new study strategy in detail... But I wanted to use this space to say THANK YOU!!! to everybody for the good advice and lovely words.
 
posted by Catalina at 11/09/2006, |

1 Comments:

  At 11/19/2006 11:47 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Great to know whts happening at your end. Go, bell the cat!!!!

All the best