G-Day this coming monday!!!

October 18, 2006
Years without writing... so here is a small recap...

My test date: Next Monday, October 23rd.

Level of studies: not as good as I would like it to be.

What I am going to do: I only have 4 whole days to study, and the morning of the G-Day (I always study the same morning of the test, so that morning I will use it to review important concepts) I took Thursday and Friday off. In these last few days, I will go through Manhattan SC book, do one essay of each kind, finish with Kaplan’s math book and go trough OG to practice exercises of each kind.

How am I feeling? Being realistic? Scared as hell!!! I don’t know if I will get a good grade, but I have to give it a try, what is the worst scenario? That I don’t get a good grade, that I have to repeat the test and apply on December or January, not my favorite scenario... but on the other hand there is always a chance that I will get a good score, I am trying to be as positive as I can be, but is only natural that I feel scared, I am trying to keep it cool, by remembering me, that the wooorst thing is that I have to take it again. This is just a test, not the end of the world...
 
posted by Catalina at 10/18/2006, |

3 Comments:

  At 10/18/2006 2:27 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Good luck for your test. You'll do fine. Don't worry about it.
Pour over the OG in the remaining time, but generally take it easy.

Don't worry about the prep part. It's the same for everyone,too much material and too less time.

On the test day just take your test as if it were another practise test. Be in control, be cool. Listen to music, chew gum, wear good clothes; do whatever it takes to make you feel relaxed on the test day, this attitude alone would be worth extra brownie pts on the GMAT.

On the whole it's just another test. With so many adversities that we all face in life, this is just a piece of cake.

And well if something goes wrong-Unlike so many other things, GMAT gives a second chance!!

Cheers and All the best.
Hi Aashim,

As always great advices =) thank you so very much...

Well, yeah, right now I am in a position, of trying to take it easy, and not freaking out, because yes, I have other chances with this test in case that I don't do well.. All I can do right now is study hard and wish for the best...
  At 10/27/2006 8:12 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
havent visited ur blog since long. btw u hv not introduced me to mr.Aashim yet.