Still Sick

June 12, 2006
As I said in my previous post, nothing in life can be perfect, but right now is ridiculous how bad I’ve been feeling...

After my terrible cold, I had to use antibiotics, they really helped me with it, but now, they just damaged my poor stomach very much. Now I am sick, but from my stomach, the worst part is that I’ve been feeling really weak and of course I haven’t been able to study... this is just so depressing... the worst part is that the last few days some of the universities that I really want to go to, imparted conferences in Bogotá, and I attended all of them, since those opportunities are not frequent... Well, the thing is that I’ve been really excited about my master studies and all that, but without a chance to study for the GMAT in the last month... well my moral is on the floor.

I really hope I can get better soon, because I really want to nail this test =)
 
posted by Catalina at 6/12/2006, |

2 Comments:

By now you must be feeling much better, but just in case, I hope you are able to get into shape soon...
Hi Marche,

Yes, I am feeling better now, thanks, I just haven´t posted because the last few days I had tons of work and preparing everything for my trip to Barranquilla... I will be posting in a few days