A hard day’s night / Noche de un dia dificil

August 31, 2005
Only some geniuses like the Beatles could express so well my feelings this last month. The thing is that I’ve been very busy at the office, and that of course is taking a lot of my time and energy away. The bad news is that in this month I haven’t been able to advance as much as I would want to, but the great news, is that next month won’t be so hard (or at least that is what it seems like)

Today I finished the first part of exercises, now the other part missing is the mix of all of them. The results from the last set of exercises are:

The first set, was about when you buy something to a certain price, and then you sell it to other, and you loose money, then how many did you bought and stuff like that. At first, I really enjoyed that set, since I have a business administration major, but then, I got really tired, and everything started to go wrong. The final results were devastating, out of 17 problems, I got 4 wrong and 13 right, and my hit rate was 23% wrong and 77% right. After watching those results, I decided to review my mistakes, and on the way to the office, I reviewed and did all the exercises again, and I did them all right in just a matter of 20 blocks. My conclusion is that I did those exercises wrong because I was too tired to think. (Since I love sleeping so much, doing exercises Sunday night at 12.30 p.m. is not a good timing).

The other set was about those problems where you hire somebody to do a job, and if he goes you pay a certain amount of money but if that person don’t show up, then you pay other amount of money, then how many days did the person went. I made 10 exercises, 9 of them were right and 1 wrong, so I my hit rate was 90% right, 10% wrong. My mistake was only one careless little mistake.

Well, right now, I’m thrilled to see that I am finally finishing this first part of this set of problems; I hope I can finish them soon!


Solo unos genios como los Beatles, podrían expresar mis sentimientos de este último mes. El tema, es que he estado muy ocupada en la oficina, y esto claro me ha quitado mucho de mi tiempo y mi energía. Las malas noticias es que no he podido avanzar tanto como deseo, pero las buenas es que el próximo mes no será tan difícil (o al menos eso es lo que parece).

Hoy, termine la primera parte de ejercicios, ahora lo que me falta es la mezcla de todos ellos. Los resultados de los últimos grupos de ejercicios son:

El primer grupo que fue sobre comprar algo a cierto precio y luego venderlo a otro y luego ver cuanto fue que vendí, y ese tipo de cosas. Al principio, disfrute mucho este grupo, ya que estudie administración de empresas, pero luego, me sentí muy cansada y me empezó a ir mal. Al final los resultados fueron terribles, de 17 ejercicios, tuve 4 malos y 13 buenos, para un porcentaje de 23% mal y 77% bien. Después de ver estos resultados, decidí revisar mis errores, y de camino a la oficina, pude revisar y hacer estos ejercicios de nuevo y en cuestión de 20 cuadras los pude hacer bien de nuevo. Mi conclusión, es que me fue mal en estos ejercicios, por que estaba muy cansada para pensar (ya que a mi me encanta dormir, el hacer los ejercicios el domingo a las 12.30 p.m. no es muy buen momento).

El otro grupo de problemas, fue sobre aquellos en los cuales se contrata a alguien para hacer un trabajo, y si el va, le das una cierta cantidad de dinero y si no va, le das otra, entonces cuantos días fue? En total realice 10 ejercicios, 9 de ellos estuvieron bien y uno mal, para una tasa de 90% bien y 10% pm. Mi error, fue pequeño y por despiste.

Bueno, ahora estoy muy emocionada de ver que finalmente he terminado esta parte del grupo de problemas, no veo la hora de terminarlos todos.
 
posted by Catalina at 8/31/2005, |

0 Comments: